The Western Cape Provincial Treasury is committed to creating opportunities for the youth and to address critical skills shortages in the fields of Economics, Accounting, Finance and Auditing. In 2008 we launched a bursary programme to provide our youth with the opportunity to access tertiary education through bursaries. Bursary applications open in July and close by the end of September every year.
Fields of Study
Bursaries are available to Grade 12 learners and post- and undergraduate students interested in pursuing careers in:
- Supply Chain Management
- To qualify for a full-time bursary from the Provincial Treasury, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Be a South African citizen who reside in the Western Cape
- Be between 17 and 35 years’ old
- Obtained an average of 60% or higher for the previous year of study at high school or university
- Not in receipt of any other bursaries
- (if a postgraduate applicant) already obtained a B. Degree within one or more of the targeted fields of study
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply for a bursary.
Applications are now open and will close on the 30th of September 2021.
Click on the link below to apply:
If you have previously applied before 19 June 2021 then you will need to apply again to ensure your details have been captured correctly.
Do you have any more questions?
Tel: 021 483 4823 / 021 483 6127