The Laingsburg e-Centre offers the below services and training to the community.
- Internet access (45 minutes a session).
- E-mail facilities.
- Help setting up e-mail accounts.
- Online job searches and applications.
- Computer assistance.
- Free printing (maximum 10 pages a day).
- e-Learner: Entry-level accredited certificate for successful learners.
- International Computer Driving Licence (ICDL): seven-month accredited course.
- Informal computer training.
The content on this page was last updated on 11 April 2019