Ensuring that our natural environment is protected today for future generations requires the administration of our environmental legislation through a sustainable approach.
Making sure that the decisions concluded by the Department enhance the socio-economic circumstances of our communities is of paramount importance.
- Atmospheric Emissions Licencing
- Access CapeNature
- Guidance on development applications in terms of relevant legislation (EIA process)
- Processing environmental and planning appeals
- Processing Section 24G applications
- Reporting environmental crimes and contraventions
- Municipal Support & Capacity Building Services
- Waste Licencing