Are you 12 or older?
Register for your COVID-19 vaccine.
or call 0860 142 142 between 8:00 and 16:00 on weekdays or leave a message and we will call you back or WhatsApp the word REGISTER to 0600 123 456
You can also register by dialing *134*832# from any SA network for free.
Find our more about COVID-19 vaccination
The Draft Environmental Management Framework for the Drakenstein Municipality Area is now open for comment until 19 March 2022
Interested & Affected parties are invited to give input into the IWMP. Notices in Afrikaans & IsiXhosa are available on the Waste Management Page.
- MoU with Denmark to improve wastewater treatment
- Draft Provincial Coastal Management Programme
- Drones add sting to EMI's enforcing capabilities
- Drakenstein Draft Environmental Management Framework
- Public Participation: Integrated Waste Management Plan
Welcome to the Department of Environmental Affairs and Development Planning.
Our mandate is to enable a resilient, sustainable, quality and inclusive living environment for all.
We’re committed to improving urban and rural areas through enhanced management of land, an enhanced climate change plan,
and better living conditions for all.
See more about what we do by clicking on one of the Chief Directorates below: