- World Environment Day 2020
- Investing in Nature: WED 2020
- WESSA & UNEP raise a call to act this WED 2020
- Permitted EIA & Related Licensing Services: Level 4
- COVID-19: NEMA & EIA Regulations
FOR OFFICIAL INFORMATION AND RESOURCES ON COVID-19 CLICK HERE
Welcome to the Department of Environmental Affairs and Development Planning.
Our mandate is to enable a resilient, sustainable, quality and inclusive living environment for all.
We’re committed to improving urban and rural areas through enhanced management of land, an enhanced climate change plan,
and better living conditions for all.
See more about what we do by clicking on one of the Chief Directorates below: