- Provincial Spatial Development Framework Amendments
- CapeNature open for visitors
- Guideline: Coastal Erosion Decision-making
- Draft EMF open for comment.
- Circular | Level 3 Services and Protocols
Welcome to the Department of Environmental Affairs and Development Planning.
Our mandate is to enable a resilient, sustainable, quality and inclusive living environment for all.
We’re committed to improving urban and rural areas through enhanced management of land, an enhanced climate change plan,
and better living conditions for all.
See more about what we do by clicking on one of the Chief Directorates below: