Saldanha Bay Municipality
BEE Procurement Opportunities within Municipality
- Range of Tenders: R30 000 - unlimited as prescribed in relevant Regulations and Acts.
- Services required: Housing, Repair of booster pumps, Provision for professional consultant engineering services, Upgrading of stormwater infrastructure, internal roads, sidewalks, Training, Vehicles
- All awards of tenders above R200 000 are published on the website of the municipality.
- Tenders and formal quotations (R30 000-R200 000) are advertised on the website of the municipality and official notice boards.
Advertisements, depending on the projected expenditure are advertised in the Weslander (local newspaper), Die Burger and Cape Argus. A request was send to Management that advertisements must be placed on all notice boards at community halls as well, to give the whole community access to information and not only those who has access to technology.
Services within Municipality that promote BEE
Human Resource Management is responsible for all training. The focus and appointment of committees is also going to make provision for the LED manager (when applicable) to be part of the specification committee. This will give him the opportunity to give input regarding BBBEE and he can then ensure that BBBEE goals are reached.
For more inforation contact:
Manager: Supply Chain Management: Hermie Meeding
Tel: 022 701 6916
- George Municipality
- Cape Agulhas Municipality
- Drakenstein Municipality
- West Coast District Municipality
- Cederberg Municipality
- Eden District Municipality
- Cape Winelands District Municipality
- Hessequa Municipality
- Saldanha Bay Municipality
- Breede Valley Municipality
- City Of Cape Town Municipality
- Kannaland Municipality
- Laingsburg Municipality
- Oudtshoorn Municipality
- Overberg District Municipality
- Overstrand Municipality
- Prince Albert Local Municipality
- Theewaterskloof Municipality
- Swartland Municipality
- Stellenbosch Municipality
- Bergrivier Municipality
- Mosselbay Municipality