Bergrivier Municipality is committed to the wellbeing of each and every resident within the Bergrivier municipal area. Apart from the provision of basic services, they also strive to meet our municipal goals by living their vision and mission statements.
- Eradicate service and housing backlogs
- Alleviate poverty
- Eliminate social exclusion
- Integrate human settlements
- Stimulate economic growth
- Develop skills levels
To ensure the wellbeing of all residents through economic growth, social welfare, community involvement and effective management in a safe and healthy environment.
To combine the urban and rural communities in the region into one powerful human resource to ensure future development and growth in the region.
BEE Procurement Opportunities within Municipality
- The annual rand value of tenders within Bergrivier Municipality is R 48 000 000.00 on average.
- An average of 30 Tenders invited per year
- Tenders are made available through-out the financial year
- Tenders can be accessed online.
For more information please contact:
Project Engineer: Johan Engelbrecht
Tel: 022 913 8023
Online Tender Administrator: Berryl-Ann du Plessis
Tel: 022 9131126
Tel: 022 913 1126