Department of Human Settlements
|Tel:||021 483 0611 /3112 /6488 /8984|
|Mon-Fri 07h30 till15h00|
|Ministry Tel: 021 483 2200|
Problem with your tenant or landlord? You can now register your Rental Housing complaint online.
The Western Cape Department of Human Settlements has launched a housing App as part of the Western Cape Government Services Mobile App that will enable you to Update or Register your details on the housing needs database.
The Department of Human Settlements is responsible for developing sustainable integrated human settlements in the Western Cape. This means that we are tasked with creating human settlements that allow its residents to access social and economic opportunities close to where they live.
Aspects of Human Settlements projects and programmes.
Do’s and don’ts and taking care of your home.
- Amendment to sale agreements in respect of CoCT housing units
- Register or check your status on the Housing Demand Database using the new Western Cape Government Services Mobile App (signup guide and registration of housing needs)
Media Liaison Officer:
Tel: 021 483 8067
Cell: 061 447 7851
- Annual Reports & Publications
- PAIA - Access to Information Act
- Tenders, Bids & Cancellations
- Housing Selection Framework Policy
Housing Queries: Colleen Smart
Tel: 021 483 0675 Cell: 072 825 3257