South Africa to Commemorate World Remembrance Day
This global United Nations commemoration takes place on the third Sunday of November every year to remember the many millions of people who have been killed and injured on the world’s roads.
Minister Peters will be joined by the following role-players:
- Provincial MECs for public works, roads, transport, community safety and liaison.
- CEOs of transport-related state-owned entities.
- Representatives from civil society organisations.
- Law enforcement agencies.
- Public transport organisations.
- Members of the community.
Members of the media attending the event are requested to confirm their attendance.