News and Speeches
In the last 48 hours our teams have worked around the clock to engage with economic stakeholders across the Western Cape to ensure that the many voices of business are heard as...
We firmly believe that if done responsibly, the economy in the Western Cape can open up while preventing the spread of Covid-19, and so we are committed to supporting businesses...
- Broken promises leave provinces short-changed in the fight against Covid-19 24 June 2020
- Improved operations at the Port of Cape Town welcomed 4 August 2020
- Minister Didiza’s interventions in the Cape Town deeds office welcomed 13 August 2020
- I didn’t think I will get the virus” – young people share their Covid-19 journey 14 August 2020
- Rural hero - surviving Covid-19 to serve the people of the cape winelands 14 August 2020
Good evening to you all, and welcome to the First National Bank Business Networking Function here at Africa Halal Week 2019. Congratulations first and foremost to First National...
I am pleased today to table the adjusted estimates of Vote 12: The Depa
- Minister Maynier's remarks at Wesgro's Investor Confidence campaign launch 30 January 2020
- Adjustment Budget Vote 8 3 August 2020
- Special Adjustment Budget: Dept. of Economic Development and Tourism (Vote 12) 31 July 2020
- Special Adjustment Budget: Provincial Treasury (Vote 3) 31 July 2020
- Minister Anroux Marais' 2020/21 Adjustment Budget Vote Speech 31 July 2020