Western Cape Government - Forms: A | Western Cape Government

Western Cape Government - Forms: A


Department of Human Settlements Forms

(File type: pdf; size: 549.21 KB)
(File type: pdf; size: 53.86 KB)
This form is required to apply for an Item 28(1) certificate which is used to vest RSA properties in the name of the Province or National Government.
(File type: pdf; size: 391.57 KB)
These forms need to be completed by anyone applying for a subsidy from the Department of Social Services and Poverty Alleviation for an Early Childhood Development facility.
(File type: msword; size: 292.5 KB)
(File type: pdf; size: 35.92 KB)
(File type: msword; size: 11.79 KB)
Inquiry by employer to establish whether a person's name appears in part B of the National Child Protection Register. (Regulation 44).
(File type: pdf; size: 27.09 KB)
(File type: pdf; size: 24.12 KB)
(File type: pdf; size: 44.7 KB)
(File type: pdf; size: 199.37 KB)
This is the application form you need to complete when applying for funding for an anti-crime project from the Department of Community Safety.
(File type: pdf; size: 174.37 KB)
This form needs to be completed by anyone applying for a permit to destroy, damage, deface, excavate, alter or remove from its original position, subdivide or change the planning status of a provincial heritage site or a provisionally protected place, or to alter or demolish any structure or part of a structure older than 60 years.
(File type: pdf; size: 433.72 KB)