News and Speeches
Congratulations to Anesipho Phiko from Tembelethu Secondary School who was announced as the overall winner of the annual Essay Writing Competition hosted by Nedbank, Provincial...
In the last 48 hours our teams have worked around the clock to engage with economic stakeholders across the Western Cape to ensure that the many voices of business are heard as...
- Helping businesses to open safely and responsibly 6 May 2020
- Broken promises leave provinces short-changed in the fight against Covid-19 24 June 2020
- Improved operations at the Port of Cape Town welcomed 4 August 2020
- Lifestyle audits of Western Cape cabinet members reveal no conflicts of interest 4 August 2020
- Supporting a mother during her breastfeeding journey 4 August 2020
Good evening to you all, and welcome to the First National Bank Business Networking Function here at Africa Halal Week 2019. Congratulations first and foremost to First National...
I am pleased today to table the adjusted estimates of Vote 12: The Depa
- Minister Maynier's remarks at Wesgro's Investor Confidence campaign launch 30 January 2020
- Adjustment Budget Vote 8 3 August 2020
- Deliberation on Vote 4 Adjustments Appropriation (Covid-19) Bill [B4-2020] 31 July 2020
- Special Adjustment Budget: Dept. of Economic Development and Tourism (Vote 12) 31 July 2020
- Special Adjustment Budget: Provincial Treasury (Vote 3) 31 July 2020