SC and NSC Results to be released on 2 August 2019
On Friday, 2 August 2019, the 2019 May/June Senior Certificate and National Senior Certificate results will be released. Over 32 000 candidates registered for these examinations.
Candidates will be able to collect their results on Friday, 2 August 2019 and Monday, 5 August 2019 ONLY, at the various distribution points and centres around the Province.
It is important that candidates know where to collect their results.
For Senior Certificate candidates:
- Candidates are to consult the following list as found on our website: https://wcedonline.westerncape.gov.za/exams
- This list is for learners whose exam number starts with 100 e.g. 1001106190029
- These distribution points may NOT be at the same centre where the candidate wrote, so it is important that they consult the list before they travel to obtain their results.
For National Senior Certificate candidates:
- Candidates can collect their results at the same centre in which they wrote their 2018 NSC. The results will be couriered to the schools they attended in 2018.
- This list is for learners whose exam number starts with 118 e.g. 1180055650014
The various centres and distribution points will be open from 08h00 – 15h30. Candidates MUST present their ID in order to obtain their results.
We encourage as many candidates to collect their results on the 2nd and the 5th of August as this will be their only opportunity to collect their results. In addition, there will be officials at these distribution points that could assist candidates with the following;
- Answer and resolve any queries
- Advise candidates on the combination of results process and procedure
- Inform candidates on the remark process (online process only)
- Advise candidates on the SC June 2020 registration requirements and process
- Assist NSC candidates to register for the NSC 2019 November exam
- Assist with outstanding mark queries
Results can be accessed on 2 August at 8am via the following link https://wcedonline.westerncape.gov.za/exams
Candidates must use their exam & ID number to access online results.
An Exams hotline has been set up to assist with any further queries: Tel: 021 467 2300
Please whatsapp me for a soundbite which is now available