Heritage Western Cape (HWC) Call for nominations to be appointed to Committees of HWC
Members of the public are invited to apply to serve on the committees for Heritage Western Cape (HWC) for a period of three years from 2019-2022. HWC bears the responsibility to ensure and implement the inclusive identification, effective management, conservation and promotion of heritage resources for present and future generations.
More information is available in the Provincial Gazette 8159 of 4 October 2019.
Click here for the requirements to apply to be appointed to the following committees:
- Archaeology, Palaeontology and Meteorites Committee (APM)
- Built Environment and Landscapes Committee (BELCom)
- Impact Assessment Committee (IAC)
- Inventories, Gradings, and Interpretations Committee (IGIC)
- Appeals Committee
How to apply:
- Apply online
- Download the application form in Afrikaans, English or Xhosa and the declaration of interest form
- Email Nuraan.Vallie@westerncape.gov.za for a hard copy of the application form
The closing date for application to serve on a committee is 18 October 2019 at 16:00.
The content on this page was last updated on 10 October 2019