Registration of manufacturers, importers and builders of motor vehicles

traffic fines image_thinkstocksmall.jpg

Every manufacturer, importer or builder of motor vehicles must be registered with the Department of Transport and Public Roads (Transport Administration and Licensing) before a vehicle manufactured, imported or built is distributed or sold.

Application forms are available from Jonathan McEvoy
Tel: 021 483 2079
Twitter: @WCGovTPW

Price: R300 registration fee