Department of Transport and Public Works walk-in centre
The walk-in centre is the gateway to services offered by the Department of Transport and Public Works.
Services include contract tender administration and motor vehicle administration.
Contractors can access a dedicated area where they can view tenders available and access tender documentation required in the bid process.
Queries and requests for tender documents can be directed to the Tender Helpdesk via the following email address:
- View the latest tender and quotation results.
- Read more about tender scams
Motor vehicle administration
Citizens can access the following services via the Walk-In Centre:
- Motor vehicle registration and licensing related enquiries.
- Application for special licence numbers.
- Driving licence related enquiries.
Tender office: 8 am to 2:30 pm
Motor vehicle administration: 8 am to 2.30 pm
C/o Dorp & Loop Streets, Cape Town, 8000
Private Bag X9185, Cape Town, 8000
Telephone: 0860 212 414