Saturday vaccinations available
The Western Cape Department of Health will be opening a number of sites tomorrow, Saturday, 24 July 2021, which will be available for walk-ins, in line with our priority system. From the following weekend, more sites will be added, in line with available vaccine supplies.
The sites for this Saturday are as follows:
- Goodwood Hall (08h00 – 12h00)
- False Bay Hospital (08h00 – 12h00)
- Saxon Sea Hall, Atlantis (08h00 – 12h00)
- Beaconvale Frail Care Centre, Mitchell’s Plain (08h00 – 12h00)
- Gugulethu CHC (08h00 – 12h00)
- Montagu Clinic (09h00 – 12h00)
- Van der Stell Hall, Stellenbosch (08h30 – 13h00)
- Vredendal Sports Hall (08h30 – 14h00)
- Citrusdal Hospital (09h00 – 12h00)
- TC Newman CDC, Paarl (09h00 – 15h00)
Our walk-ins will be prioritised in the following order:
- Priority 1 - people 60 years and older requiring their 1st dose of Pfizer vaccine;
- Priority 2 - people 60 years and older requiring their 2nd dose of Pfizer vaccine;
- Priority 3 - people aged 50 -59 years requiring their 1st dose of Pfizer vaccine;
- Priority 4 – people aged 35-49 years requiring their 1st dose of Pfizer vaccine.
We ask citizens eligible for vaccination to take up this opportunity to be vaccinated as the vaccine offers great protection against severe illness and death.