Human Settlements and City of Cape Town collaborate in housing database drive
The Western Cape Department of Human Settlements and the City of Cape Town, will embark on a Housing Demand Database Verification and Registration Drive across the City from February to April 2020. The drive will be conducted over weekends, on Saturday’s and Sunday’s, with specific dates and venues to be announced as the drive proceeds across the metro.
The first edition of the Drive will cover the Southern Suburbs on 22nd and 23rd February 2020.
“As the drive is to ensure that citizens’ details on the Housing Demand Database is accurate and up to date, your participation as an active citizen is critical. This will assist us in ensuring that we have a comprehensive and credible database of all those who require assistance from Government.
I encourage all residents within the Metro who need to register for the first time, verify or update their details on the Housing Demand Database, to not miss this opportunity,” commented Minister Simmers.
All media is invited to attend.
- Grassy Park Civic Centre – Corner 5th Ave & Victoria Road, Grassy Park
- Lavender Hill Community Centre – Corner Hek Str & Grindle Ave, Lavender Hill
- Retreat Community Centre – Corner Concert Blvd & Cradock Rd, Steenberg, Retreat
- Rooikrans Hall – Corner Rooikrans Ave & Italian Rd, Grassy Park
- Pelican Park Hall – Corner Beak & Francolin Rd, Pelican Park (Saturday Only)
DATES & TIMES
- Saturday 22nd February 09h00- 17h00
- Sunday 23rd February 09h00-14h00