Housing database verification and registration drive in George
Western Cape Human Settlements Minister, Tertuis Simmers, together with the George Municipality will this weekend embark on a Housing Database verification exercise. This will take place on Saturday 14 and Sunday 15 September.
Minister Simmers said: I’m looking forward to visiting the various stations and engaging with our potential beneficiaries and staff over the two days. I’d like to encourage all George Municipal residents who are registered on the housing database to come out and update their information on the database, and those who are not yet registered to use this opportunity and do so. It is vital that we acquire accurate data for the housing database, and this can only be achieved through the co-operation of the residents.”
Members of the Media are invited to join the Minister as he visits the areas of registration.
NB. On Saturday, Minister’s visits will commence at 2pm and Sunday, 9 – 10:30am.
Details are as follows:
Date: Saturday, 14 September 2019 & Sunday, 15 September 2019
Time: 09h00-17h00 – Saturday & 09h00-14h00 – Sunday
- Kidstop - 4 Thomas Street, Borchards
- Tyolora Primary School - 26th Street, off Sandkraal Road, Thembalethu
- Rosedale Community Hall - Genesis Street, Rosedale
- St. Mary's Catholic Church - 22 Beer Street, Rosemoor
- Thembalethu Primary School – 2003 Ngcakani Rd, Thembalethu
- New Dawn Park Primary School – 77 Protea Road, Pacaltsdorp
- Housing Offices, York Street, Municipal Parking lot, next to the clinic
For media planning purposes, kindly contact Nathan Adriaanse 083 2631720 or Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org confirm your attendance.