Create forms, guidelines, manuals, instructions, policies, public information pages, reports and research.
NATURE OF SUPPORT: Non-financial support
BENEFICIARIES: New and Existing SMMEs
DESCRIPTION: The Partner Network can be viewed as an initiative to consolidate the enterprise support provided by “centre based” support agencies to ensure geographic spread.
The Department proactively enters into partner agreements enabling the Western Cape Government to be at the pulse of activity in the entrepreneurship arena. Organisations currently playing a cardinal role are the Small Enterprise Development Agency (Seda), the Business Place (TBP) and the West Coast Business Service Centre (WCBDC). These organisations are currently fulfilling the role of a targeted approach to small enterprise support.
- They facilitate the growth of existing enterprises - both micro to medium size enterprises - which will result in creating employment opportunities while at the same time contributing to the economic competitiveness of the Province;
- Effect interventions aimed at establishing new and growing existing businesses;
- Provide business support for the development of entrepreneurial skills in key sectors and industries identified in terms of the strategic objectives; and
- Leverage funding through financial agencies.
- Financial Institutions
- Small Enterprise Development Agency
- The Business Place
- West Coast Business Development Centre
Ms Margot Willemse
Tel: 021 483 9427
Mr Deon Damons
Tel: 021 483 4934
The content on this page was last updated on 15 July 2015