Irregularities in the Western Cape Government
Reporting irregularities: Western Cape Government
Instances and/or suspicions of fraud, theft and corruption affecting the Western Cape Government can be reported to the Provincial Forensic Services of the Western Cape Government.
You can report fraud, theft and corruption to Provincial Forensic Services:
- In person at: 9th Floor, Atterbury House, 9 Riebeeck Street, Cape Town
- Post: PO Box 659, Cape Town, 8000
- Toll free on: 0800 701 701 to the National Anti-corruption Hotline
- Tel: 021 483 0901
- Fax: 021 483 0928
- Email: Tip.Offs@westerncape.gov.za
In order to ensure that matters can be properly investigated, detailed information on the alleged irregularity is required. If you want to make a report, you should try to provide as much of the following information as possible:
- Whether you wish to remain anonymous.
- Date, time, period of the incident and the provincial department affected.
- Details of the people/ entities involved and how they are involved.
- Whether you know of any evidence available to support the allegation and its whereabouts.
- Provide any documents or proof that you may have.
- Details of others who may have information and would co-operate with an investigation.