Cultural Facilities - How to make a booking?
Thank you for showing interest in the Western Cape Government cultural facilities. Please note that all seven facilities are active at the full capacity and reservations must be made online.
Please continue to adhere to the COVID-19 protocols.
Office hours: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 07:00 – 15:30
Should you have any further enquiries please scroll to the bottom of the webpage.
The WCCC calls on organisations and government departments to submit applications for the use of the facilities. The facilities are to be utilised for activities related to the core mandate of the Commission, namely the promotion, development and preservation of arts and culture as referred to in the Western Cape Cultural Commission and Cultural Councils Act, Act 14 of 1998.
How to access the online booking system?
Click here to make an online booking.
- All reservations must be accompanied with a detailed programme. (Log in to booking, click view, the top headings click documents, events programme and upload.)
- All proof of payments must be uploaded relating to each booking reference number. (Log in to booking, click view, the top headings, click documents, payment proof and upload.)
- It's vital to register your details as a new organisation prior to making a booking.
- For assistance please click on the Help icon to complete the booking successfully.
- Should you have any further enquiries, please call us on 021 483 9541 between 07:30 and 16:00 or send an email to email@example.com
Terms and conditions
Please familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions before finalising your booking.
Credit Order Instructions and EFT form
All approved organisations/institutes should adhere to the reservations refund deposit process. Please see the credit order instructions for further information and submit the completed EFT form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that refunds are not applicable for individual persons but organisations/institutes only.
Click on the following facilities to learn more about the safe and tranquil environment in the various areas:
- Melkbos Oppiesee at Melkbosstrand
- Melkbos Cultural Centre at Melkbosstrand
- Groot Drakenstein in Simondium, Paarl
- Okkie Jooste in Stellenbosch
- Schoemanspoort in Oudtshoorn
- Koekenaap in the West Coast
- Bien Donné Manor House (conference facility only) in Simondium, Paarl
You're welcome to visit our Living Atlas of Facilities to locate your nearest facility.
Booking and tariffs
Please note that the telephone number is currently not operational. Please make use of the email address.
Arts and Culture
Tel: 021 483 9541
Disclaimer: All client’s to schedule an appointment with the cultural facility manager for the viewing of the facility - only between 09:00 and 15:00 on Mondays to Fridays. Please communicate with head office for the cultural facility contact details.