Cultural Facilities - How to make a booking?
The WCCC calls on organisations and government departments to submit applications for the use of the facilities. The facilities are to be utilised for activities related to the core mandate of the Commission, namely the promotion, development and preservation of arts and culture as referred to in the Western Cape Cultural Commission and Cultural Councils Act, Act 14 of 1998.
Please click on the following facilities to learn more about the safe and tranquil environment in the various areas:
- Melkbos Oppiesee at Melkbosstrand
- Melkbos Cultural Centre at Melkbosstrand
- Groot Drakenstein in Simondium, Paarl
- Okkie Jooste in Stellenbosch
- Schoemanspoort in Oudtshoorn
- Koekenaap in the West Coast
- Bien Donné Manor House (conference facility only) in Simondium, Paarl
Bookings should be aligned to the Cultural Facilities Usage Policy and will be allocated according to criteria in order to ensure equal access for the usage of the facilities.
The booking system is being updated and there may be changes to the booking process in the near future.
Arts and Culture
Tel: 021 483 9541 / Fax: 086 4432 962
For more information about the WCCC, write to:
Western Cape Cultural Commission (WCCC)
Private Bag X9067
Cape Town, 8001
or send an email to Robyn.Mitchell@westerncape.gov.za