Cultural Facilities - How to make a booking?
The WCCC calls on organisations and government departments to submit applications for the use of the facilities. The facilities are to be utilised for activities related to the core mandate of the Commission, namely the promotion, development and preservation of arts and culture as referred to in the Western Cape Cultural Commission and Cultural Councils Act, Act 14 of 1998.
Please click on the following facilities to learn more about the safe and tranquil environment in the various areas:
- Melkbos Oppiesee at Melkbosstrand
- Melkbos Cultural Centre at Melkbosstrand
- Groot Drakenstein in Simondium, Paarl
- Okkie Jooste in Stellenbosch
- Schoemanspoort in Oudtshoorn
- Koekenaap in the West Coast
- Bien Donné Manor House (conference facility only) in Simondium, Paarl
You are welcome to visit our Living Atlas of Facilities to locate your nearest facility.
How to access the online booking system:
- It is vital to register your details as a new organisation prior to making a booking.
- For assistance please click on the Help icon to complete the booking successfully.
- Should you have any further enquiries, please contact Robyn Mitchell at 021 483 9541 between 07:30 and 16:00 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Okkie Jooste cultural facility is currently closed until further notice due to renovations.
- The pools at the cultural facilities are closed due to the current water restrictions in the Western Cape.
Arts and Culture
Tel: 021 483 9541 / Fax: 086 4432 962
For more information about the WCCC, please write to:
Western Cape Cultural Commission (WCCC)
Private Bag X9067
Cape Town, 8001
or send an email to email@example.com