Housing demand database returns to the garden route
With the “Pilot” phase having been conducted in the George municipal area in September, the Provincial Housing Demand Database Drive now returns to the Garden Route. The Western Cape Department of Human Settlements, together with municipalities in the Garden Route District, will embark on a Housing Demand Database Verification and Registration Drive on Saturday 16 November.
This drive will cover areas of the Hessequa, Knysna, Bitou and Kannaland municipalities.
Citizens who need to register for the first time, or update their details on the Housing Demand Database, is encouraged to visit one of the venues this Saturday. The drive is to ensure that citizens’ details on the Housing Demand Database is accurate and up to date, as this could have a direct impact on being selected for a housing opportunity from government.
All media is invited to attend.
Date: Saturday, 16 November 2019
Time : 09:00 – 17:00
- New Horizons Community Hall – Geelhout Street, New Horizons, Plettenberg Bay
- Kurland Community Hall – Corner of Kershout and Aandblom Street, Plettenberg Bay
- Bossiesgif Community Hall (Old bicycle shed) – Truter Street, Bossiesgif, Plettenberg Bay
- Hornlee Civic Hall – Sundridge Street, Hornlee, Knysna
- Chris Hani Hall – Dam se bos North/ East and Nekkies areas, Isonqayi Street, Knysna
- Khayelethu Housing Office – Concordia East, Knysna
- Riversdale Thusong Centre – Van der ber Street, Riversdale
- Anna Lupini Hall – Dahlia Street, Kwanokuthula, Riversdale
- Riversville Sport Stadium Hall, Vetterivier, Riversale
- St Augustine Church Hall, Rooipitjie Way, Melkhoutfontein, Stillbaai
- Ladismith Town Hall – 34 Queen Street, Ladismith
- Excelsior Primary School – First Street, Bergsig, Calitzdorp
- Maxie’s Hall – Main Road, Zoar
Spokesperson for Minister Tertuis Simmers
Tel: 021 483 3397
Mobile: 082 721 3362