Free Pregnancy Testing in Mitchell's Plain and Klipfontein Area
Free pregnancy testing is available at all public healthcare facilities in the Mitchell's Plain and Klipfontein area.
If you test positive for pregnancy and the pregnancy is confirmed, you can book immediately at the facility. Early booking is essentail for the health of both mom and baby.
Healthcare Facilities Offering Free Pregnancy Testing:
- Mitchell's Plain Community Health Centre (CHC).
- Mitchell's Plain Maternity Obstetrics Unit (MOU).
- Polka Square Youth Centre.
- Crossroads Community Health Centre.
- Nyanga Community Health Centre.
- Nyanga Reproductive Clinic - Nyanga Juction.
- Inzame Zabantu Community Health Centre.
- Gugulethu Community Health Centre.
- Gugulethu MOU.
- Hanover Park Community Health Centre.
- Hanover Park MOU.
- Heideveld Community Health Centre.
- Dr Abduramen Community Health Centre.
Please feel free to contact Ms Lumka Godlwana, Primary Healthcare Manager, for futher enquiries, compliments or complaints on 021 370 5008.
Western Cape Government Health is giving free pregnancy testng to our communities. Please go to your nearest health facility for testing and book immediately if you are pregnant. Together we can achieve better health for mothers and babies.