Work and Study Permits | Western Cape Government

22Covid-19 Alerts

COVID-19 Vaccine Information and Dashboard

View Vaccine information

TB Information and Dashboard

View TB information

Work and Study Permits

Click on a service for full details.
Before you can enter South Africa, you need to have a visa. At the port of entry, your visa will be replaced with a temporary residence permit which states how long you may...