Contact the regional office nearest to you to find out which services and programmes are available in your area and how you can access them.
Some of the service delivery partners who are offering reintegration and aftercare programmes are:
- Khulisa Social Solutions: Life skills, Job skills, monitoring and family support
- USIKO: Wilderness Life Skills Programme, Mentoring and Family Workshops
- Solution Base: Life Skills, Reintegration and Support services, Family Workshops and School Holiday Programmes.
- Youth Impact and Sustainable Solution: Job-Skills, Life Skills, Mentoring and Family Support
- Networking for Christ South Africa: Psycho-Social Counselling, Group Therapy and Family Outreach
Khulisa Social Solutions:
Physical Address: 17 Norlen House, corner of Caledon & Buitenkant Street, Cape Town, 8001
Tel: 021 465 6112
Areas covered: Metro South: Mitchells Plain
Physical Address: 37 Webersvalley Road, Jamestown, Stellenbosch, 7600
Tel: 021 880 2157
Areas covered: Cape Winelands Region:Stellenbosch, Jamestown, Kraaifontein and Bloekombos.
Physical Address: Disa Street Voorste Kraal, Genadendal
Tel: 082 427 0463
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
Areas covered: Cape Winelands Region: Bredasdorp, Caledon and Riviersonderend.
Youth Impact and Sustainable Solution:
Physical Address: 1 Greenturf Road, Hanover Park, 7780
Tel: 079 566 4448
Areas covered: Metro South Region: Manenberg and Hanover Park.
Networking for Christ South Africa:
Physical Address: Cnr of Champagne and Malva Street, Wellington, 7655
Tel: 078 169 7005
Areas covered: Cape Winelands Region: Wellington and Paarl.