Nominations to serve on the Control Board of the Elands Bay Museum
Interested individuals who wish to be actively involved in the management and operations of the Elands Bay Museum, are hereby invited to nominate a person to represent the Premier voluntarily on the Control Board of the Elands Bay Museum in terms of section 35 of the Museums Ordinance (No. 8 of 1975).
- Please read the notice before completing and submitting your nomination; it is available in Afrikaans, English and Xhosa.
- Download and print your manual nomination or complete the electronic version online.
- Nominations can be submitted via post, online or hand delivery.
- The closing date for nominations is 10 February 2020.
- For any enquiries, please contact Mr John Williams on 021 483 9706 or John.Williams@westerncape.gov.za