Chief Directorate: Governance: Overview
Acting Chief Director: Governance
Tel: 021 483 2865
The Governance Chief Directorate is responsible for facilitating good governance, integrated development planning and effective intergovernmental relations between spheres of government.
- To support municipal integrated development planning.
- To ensure legislative clarity by providing guidance and support.
- To manage the community development worker programme.
- To facilitate cooperative governance in support of service delivery.
- To promote integrated community-based planning through public participation and communication.
The content on this page was last updated on 20 August 2013