Knowledge Management: Overview
The Directorate of Knowledge Management's responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing an integrated knowledge-management plan for the Department.
- Facilitating the translation of individual knowledge into corporate intellectual capital (institutional memory).
- Ensuring the availability of an up-to-date information database.
- Providing and co-ordinating training and support relating to system matters.
- Providing a helpdesk relating to system services.
The content on this page was last updated on 20 August 2013