Boland/Overberg Region: Overview
The Directorate's core business is to render a comprehensive primary health service, mainly to the lower income group. It strives to deliver a quality, affordable, accessible, and efficient health services to all the people in the Boland / Overberg region. It does this through:
- The implementation, co-ordination and evaluation of public health services.
- The establishment, support and co-ordination of district-based health services.
- The implementation, co-ordination and evaluation of information management systems and health related services.
- The provision of pharmaceutical services.
- The provision of financial administration and support services.
- The provision of human resource management services.
- The provision of effective primary and Level 1 hospital services.
The content on this page was last updated on 20 August 2013