SA Sign Language (SASL): Do you need a Sign Language Interpreter?

(Department of Cultural Affairs & Sport, Western Cape Government)

Need a Sign Language Interpreter? Poster

Through awareness and the promotion of SASL we are enabling people to work BETTER TOGETHER.

Contact / 021 483 9796 at the Language Service of the Department of Cultural Affairs and Sport (DCAS).

The content on this page was last updated on 5 December 2017