Cape Capital Fund
CAPE CAPITAL FUND
Please note the deadline for applications has closed.
and oil and gas sectors in the Western Cape.
contribute between 30% and 50% of the cost of an approved intervention.
The Fund is managed by the Department of Economic
Development and Tourism.
- Increasing market access through certification and accreditation, trade missions
and exhibitions; and
- Improving logistics and infrastructure. This is limited to machinery and equipment.
All applicants must:
- be a for-profit organisation/ entity;
- have been operational for at least 24 months;
- have annual financial statements;
- be registered with the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC);
- have a valid BBBEE certificate which clearly indicates the ownership profile of the organisation;
- have all relevant trading licences.