Help with Lost Documents | Western Cape Government

Help with Lost Documents

If you have lost any documentation, papers or permits UCT Law Clinic can assist you to get them reissued. If you never had any papers issued to you they'll assist you to get the relevant papers. Call the UCT Law Clinic on 021 650 3551 to get assistance with papers and documentation.
The content on this page was last updated on 15 March 2014