About Provincial Treasury
Change agent in resource allocation and utilisation practices in pursuing the systematic reduction of social and economic disparities.
To obtain financial supportive means and through sound governance practices, use resources optimally.
- A credible medium term fiscal framework supported by vigorous socio-economic analyses resulting in budgets which promote shared growth and development.
- Record all financial transactions properly to comply with financial management norms and standards.
- Manage the built environment, physical and financial assets, financial systems and liabilities.
- Improve in-year expenditure management and analyse and improve intergovernmental financial management systems, municipal oversight and capacity building.
- Awarded Bids 2011 (Public Information)