1. Disability awareness outreach programme taimed at Atlantis community members.
2. Therapeutic and developmental services: individual counselling sessions for Orion residents.
3. Group work sessions with Orion Wesfleur residents.
4. Family support services, promoting healthy family relations aimed at families members of persons with disabilities at Orion.
5. Sports and recreational programmes.
Type of Disability: Intellectual Disability
|Location:||Atlantis, Cape Town|
|Owned / Funded by / Endorsed by:||(Western Cape Government)|
|Facility Category:||Social Service Organisations (SSO)|
Reygersdal Avenue, Wesfleur, Atlantis, 7349
|Telephone:||021 572 8490|
Contact person: Hendry Fortuin/ Gerrit Matthyse