Cape Town APD
1. Educational workshops on wellness, healthy lifestyle and human rights of persons with disabilities.
2. Therapeutic services: individual and family counselling services.
3. Facilitating access to opportunities for learning, capacity building and skills development for persons with disabilities.
4. Economic empowerment and employment placement programme (Reable Economic Empowerment Programme) for youth and adults with disabilities.
5. Personal Care Attendant Programme.
6. Peer support programme.
7. Provision of support to newly disabled persons to receive contact, motivational visits from their peers.
Type of Disability: All types of disabilities.
|Location:||Athlone, Cape Town|
|Owned / Funded by / Endorsed by:||(Western Cape Government)|
|Facility Category:||Social Service Organisations (SSO)|
Reable Centre, 152 Tarentaal Road, Bridgetown, Athlone, 7764
|Telephone:||021 637 1204|
Contact perosn: Wilfred Diedricks