Birth | Western Cape Government


Click on a service for full details.
A birth certificate will be issued for your child once you’ve registered your child at the Department of Home Affairs
Once you register your child, you’ll receive an unabridged/complete birth certificate free of charge. If you’re in South Africa you need to register your child at a Department of Home Affairs (DHA)...