Environmental Licences and Permits | Western Cape Government

22Covid-19 Alerts

COVID-19 Vaccine Information and Dashboard

View Vaccine information

TB Information and Dashboard

View TB information

Environmental Licences and Permits

Click on a service for full details.
If you fish for pleasure or sport, you’ll need to have valid fishing rights and permits. 
Permits are required for the capture or hunting of animals, fishing, the growing, exporting or picking of plants and trade in endangered species. Full details on obtaining permits are available on the...