Western Cape Government - Services: Traffic, Accidents and Road Safety

Click on a service for full details.
Government Motor Transport manages the use of government vehicles in the Western Cape.A 24 hour report line has been set up and alleged misuse can be reported to it to help prevent fraud, corruption and misuse of government resources.
If you are in an accident, you need to report this to the police, who will complete an accident report. If in future you need to get hold of the accident details or a copy of the Accident Report, you should find out whether the accident report is kept at...