Contact the regional office nearest to you to find out which services and programmes are available in your area and how you can access them.
Some of the service delivery partners who are offering re-integration and after care programmes are:
- Khulisa Social Solutions: Life-skills, Job-skills, monitoring and family support
- Outward Bound South Africa: Wilderness Life-Skills Programme, Mentoring and Family Workshops
- Solution Base: Life Skills, Mentoring, Family Workshops and School Holiday Camps
- Youth Impact and Sustainable Solution: Job-Skills, Life-Skills, Mentoring and Family Support
- Networking for Christ South Africa: Psycho- Social Counselling, Group Therapy and Family Outreach
Khulisa Social Solutions:
Physical Address: 17 Norlen House, corner of Caledon & Buitenkant Street, Cape Town, 8001
Tel: 021 465 6112
Areas covered: Cape Winelands Region: Paarl and Worcester.
Outward Bound South Africa:
Physical Address: Cloverdale Road, Sedgefield, Knysna, 6570
Postal Address: P.O. Box 3586, Knysna, 6570
Tel: 044 342 1350
Areas covered: Eden Karoo Region.
Physical Address: 10 Main Road, Riviersonderend, 7250
Tel: 076 109 5366
Areas covered: Cape Winelands Region: Caledon and Riviersonderend.
Youth Impact and Sustainable Solution:
Physical Address: 1 Greenturf Road, Hanover Park, 7780
Tel: 079 566 4448
Areas covered: Metro South Region, Metro North Region and Metro East Region.
Networking for Christ South Africa:
Physical Address: 51 Moses Street, Van Wyksvlei, Wellington, 7655
Tel: 078 169 7005
Areas covered: Cape Winelands Region: Wellington and Paarl.