Public Policy Services: Overview
The Public Policy Services chief directorate consists of the following components:
- Provides for the effective and efficient development of revenue streams, cash and liability management.
Provincial Government Budget Office
- This Provincial Government Budget Office is responsible for promoting the effective and responsive allocation of provincial resources to social and economic development objectives, national outcomes and provincial strategic objectives and priorities.
- The unit provides for provincial economic analysis and advice that informs budget policy and the budget allocation process; and co-ordinates provincial budget policy, planning and performance.
- Provides for local government economic analysis and advice that informs fiscal policy and budget allocation decisions and associated remedial steps.
- Assists, assesses and reports on policy attainment across the local government sphere and introduces associated remedial steps.
The content on this page was last updated on 20 August 2013