Supply Chain Management complaints and enquiries system
Do you have a complaint or an enquiry about the supply chain management system of the Department of Social Development (DSD)?
We will attend to your matter via our official channel, the Western Cape Government Call Centre on 0800 220 250 toll free or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If your enquiry or complaint is a Frequently Asked Question, as per the complete list below, the Call Centre agent will provide an answer to you on the phone.
- Where can I find the results of a quotation or bid?
- Where, or with whom, can I query the results?
- Where do I find information on what bids are available?
- Where can I find a copy of the bid document?
- Where would I find details of a compulsory information session?
- Will I be disqualified if I do not attend the compulsory information session?
- How do I go about getting information on available quotations?
- Where can I report suspected fraud related queries?
- Where can I register on the Western Cape Supplier Evidence Bank (SEB) and the Central Supplier Database (CSD)?
- Is the BBBEE rating certificate compulsory for registration on the Supplier Evidence Bank (SEB)?
- Can I still do business with the Western Cape Government (Departments) if I am not registered on the SEB or CSD?
- Where can I go for help, if I need assistance with registering on CSD online?
If your query requires more attention, the call will be directed to the relevant unit(s) within DSD. Receipt of the enquiry or complaint will be acknowledged within 2 days of being received, along with a reference number, should you need to conduct a follow-up. The Department will provide a formal response within the standard 14-day period from receiving your enquiry or complaint.