Looking for arts and culture funding?
The Department of Cultural Affairs and Sport (DCAS) annually supports arts and culture projects and programmes through the allocation of funding.
Who can apply
Registered organisations and institutions, artist groups, individuals involved in artistic expression, and arts and culture events companies are invited to apply. All applicants must be South African citizens based in the Western Cape.
How to apply
Applications for the 2023-2024 funding cycle closed on Wednesday 15 March at 16:00. Succesful applicants will be contacted directly.
For more information regarding the categories and selection criteria, please view the official advertisement document below.
- Funding is limited
- Timeous submission of a completed application does not guarantee funding
- All application forms must be accompanied by the required supporting documentation
- No late applications will be accepted
- No faxed, hand delivered, or emailed applications will be accepted
- One application per organization/individual/company per category
- Successful applicants will be announced here and/or in the DCAS news section
Succesful applicants from previous funding cycles can be found below: