Registering an Adult Basic Education and Training (ABET) Facility


ABET centres are typically housed in community learning centres managed by local communities and supported by the Education Department. Those wishing to operate ABET centres must register them with the Western Cape Education Department.


To register an ABET centre, you need to submit an application to the Head of the WCED.


For more information, contact:

André Damon
Tel: 021 467 2606
Fax: 021 467 9385

Provided At: These facility categories:
Provided by:
Government Body: (Western Cape Education Department, Western Cape Government)
The content on this page was last updated on 10 September 2013