Green Economy Request For Information
REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
SELECTION OF A LONG-TERM PARTNER IN THE UPLIFTMENT AND GROWTH OF THE GREEN ECONOMY IN THE WESTERN CAPE
The green economy in the Western Cape has expanded substantially in the recent past in key areas such as energy, water, waste, green agri-production & agri-processing, ecosystems and transport.
The Western Cape Government Department of Economic Development and Tourism is looking to partner with a non-profit/non-governmental entity that can act as a trusted, ecosystem co-ordinated, independent and responsive industry-facing body in the upliftment and further growth of the green economy in the Western Cape
How to provide the requested information:
· A formal hard copy version of your business plan, business case or funding proposal with all appropriate forms completed, etc. will have to be submitted.
· In addition to the formal hard copy, 2 electronic files must be provided via email – one in a Microsoft Word, and one in a PDF format.
· The Word document must be a copy of the response section of this file with either the answers inserted in the appropriate places. and / or reference to business plan, business case or funding proposal.
· A Microsoft Word version of the response section will be made available to prospective entities upon request.
· The PDF document must be an exact copy of the word document as well as all the other information contained in the hard copy submission.
· Expand the text boxes as necessary.
· Do not place additional information in an appendix or annexure; rather place any additional information immediately following the question before proceeding to the next question excluding where the information is already included in the business plan, business case or funding proposal.
Response Forms and Guidelines:
Access the Green Economy Request For Information Guidelines here.
Access the Green Economy Request For Information Response Form here.
Submissions must be submitted on the prescribed form accompanied by the required supporting documentation, by 12h00 on Thursday, 1 August 2019.
Submission and Queries:
Submissions and Queries can be directed to:
Moyra Dick at Moyra.Dick@westerncape.gov.za or 021 483 9227 and
Yumna Gihwala-Salie at Yumna.Gihwala-Salie@westerncape.gov.za or 021 483 9131
Hardcopies can be dropped off in the Departmental tender box on the 9th floor, Waldorf building, 80 St George’s Mall, Cape Town.