Members of the public called to nominate candidates for museum governing bodies
Members of the public are invited to nominate candidates who could serve on the on the governing bodies of affiliated museums for a three-year term, ending 31 October 2025.
Nominees are required for management committees, boards of trustees and control boards of museums located in several cities and towns around the Western Cape.
- be South African citizens,
- be at least 21 years of age
- be permanent residents of the Western Cape Province.
- be experienced in corporate governance
- be special knowledge of matters concerning museums
Nominations close on Monday 20 February 2022.
Please view the official advertisement document (click to view) for the full list of relevant museums and more information on how to nominate a candidate.
Acting Spokesperson to Minister Anroux Marais
Tel: 076 093 4913