Western Cape Budget Speech 2013
Do you want to know how the Western Cape Government will be spending its budget in the upcoming year? Find out more below:
When and Where was the Budget Speech Presented?
The Western Cape Minister of Finance, Alan Winde, delivered his budget speech for the province on Thursday, 7 March 2013, at the Provincial Legislature.
What were Some of the Important Issues Addressed in the Budget Speech?
The budget for 2013/2014 has been aligned to achieving the Provincial Strategic Objectives. The Work and Skills Programme will receive R112.2 million with the biggest allocations to Health (R15.872 billion) and Education (R15.602 billion) respectively
Where Can I Read the Budget Speech?
You can read the 2013 budget speech as well as previous provincial budget speeches, via the links provided below.
- Western Cape Budget Speech 2013
- Western Cape Budget 2013: Overview
- Western Cape Budget 2013: Estimates of Provincial Revenue and Expenditure
- Western Cape Budget Speech 2012
- Western Cape Budget Speech 2011
- Western Cape Budget Speech 2010