Strangers at your door
- It's not uncommon for criminals to sometimes pose as courier services or maintenance workers.
- Don't allow anyone to enter your property if you haven't reported a fault or requested repairs.
- Be aware of people soliciting donations door-to-door for charitable causes, even though no charity is involved.
- Only donate to a recognised charitable organisation.
- Don't leave your keys in the keyhole.
- Change locks when keys are lost.
The content on this page was last updated on 8 September 2022