Rental Housing Tribunal Online
Problem with your tenant or landlord?
We’ll assist you to resolve your dispute for FREE!!
Visit RHT ONLINE!
Did you know…
- You can now register your Rental Housing complaint online?
- You can update your details online?
- You can also view and track the progress of your complaint online?
Where, previously, tenants and landlords could only lodge complaints via email or visiting our offices in Cape Town, tenants and landlords can now lodge complaints at RHT Online, from anywhere and at any time.
You can use any of the following channels to register for your WCG e-Account:
5 STEPS TO LODGE YOUR COMPLAINT ONLINE:
6. Key benefits of using the Rental Housing Tribunal App
- User friendly web-interface allowing you to submit your complaint online for assistance with a rental dispute.
- Update your complaint, review and track progress of your matter.
- Application and submission process made easily assessible from anywhere and at any time.
- Access RHT Online via any device connected to the internet.
- Once the complaint is submitted, you will immediately receive a case number for reference purposes.
- No travelling required and no queues!!
Download pdf version of "How to Guide"
For all general enquiries:
Telephone: 021 483 5020 / 6495 / 3283
Department of Human Settlements
27 Wale Street
The content on this page was last updated on 2 August 2021