Public Private Health Forum (PPHF)
The functional objective of the PPHF is to act as a consultative body between the public and private health sectors, which promotes the provision of health and related services.
It is also there to provide a multi-faceted forum for both formal and informal interaction between the public and private sectors, where collaboration takes place in a climate of jointly seeking opportunities and solutions in the best interests of both sectors.
Members are regularly informed of current services being provided, successes already achieved in partnering and challenges within the public sector.
The Collaborative Forum states that the following may be members:
- Providers and provider organisations
- Managed care organisations
- Government regulators and providers, provincial and local government
- Employers and relevant organised business
- Employee organisations
- Advisors and consultants to medical organisations.
Public Private Health Forum Meeting Dates for 2017:
1. 15 February 2017
2. 2 June 2017
3. 11 October 2017
- Collaborative Service Models between Public and Private Sector within the Western Cape - 15 February 2017
- Licensing of private health establishments - 2 June 2017
- ICT as an enabler of Communications - 11 October 2017
For any queries and comments, or if you would like to become a member, contact:
Tel: 021 483 0815