Privacy Notice: The Department of Cultural Affairs and Sport respects and protects your privacy
What is this notice for and who does it apply to?
This is a general notice that explains:
- who we collect personal information from,
- what personal information we collect,
- why we collect your personal information,
- how we use your personal information, and
- what rights you have in relation to your personal information.
This general notice applies to the entire Department of Cultural Affairs and Sport including its employees, agents and service providers (WCG) and all our related services and websites. However, some of our components or smaller operational units may have their own additional privacy or other notices, rules, or policies, which take priority to the extent they directly conflict with this notice.
This privacy notice must be read together with any other notices and policies that may apply to you.
Our contact details are on the final page of this notice.
Please click on the underlined words for more information.
Please also consult our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) document.